By accessing this website (“Site”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
“You” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Site. A “user” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site.
“We”, “us”, “our” and “Best Rated Tech” refer to Best Rated Tech.
“Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication.
“User Content” means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site.
“Site Content” means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Site.
Changes To The Terms Of Service
We may modify the Terms of Service from time to time by posting the changes on this site. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after any posted modification to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modification.
The materials on Best Rated Tech’s web site are provided “as is”. Best Rated Tech makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Best Rated Tech does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
BestRatedTech.com is a free and independent comparison site created to provide users with available tech services, detailed information, reviews, and suggestions, funded by referral fees. We may be paid compensation when you buy a service or product featured on this site, after clicking one of our links. This compensation does not affect our reviews, which are created based on hundreds of hours of researching, reviewing, and testing. However, it may impact the position or order in which these services or products appear in our comparison lists. We make sure we regularly review new tech products or services, but we are not able to feature all providers on the market.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Best Rated Tech, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each of them harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or relating to (i) your access to or use of the Site, (ii) your violation of the Terms, (iii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Site, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. Best Rated Tech reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Best Rated Tech. Best Rated Tech will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
In no event shall Best Rated Tech or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Best Rated Tech’s site, even if Best Rated Tech or a Best Rated Tech authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions And Errata
The materials appearing on Best Rated Tech’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Best Rated Tech does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Best Rated Tech may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Best Rated Tech does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Best Rated Tech has not reviewed all of the sites linked to on this site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Best Rated Tech of the site. Use of any linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. While we encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to:
- Violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or
- Violate any applicable law.
You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
- Violate the Terms;
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorised by Best Rated Tech;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content;
- Reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site;
- Record, process, or mine information about other users;
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Site;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Best Rated Tech’s technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”);
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; or
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days’ prior written notice to us, together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.